新闻详情

外贸英语2

发布时间: 2010-09-12

 words and phrases

 

  inquire 询盘;询价;询购

 

  to inquire about 对...询价

 

  to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价

 

  inquirer 询价者

 

  enquiry 询盘

 

  inquiry sheet 询价单

 

  specific inquiry 具体询盘

 

  an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘

 

  to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘

 

  (二)

 

  may i have an idea of your prices?

 

  可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

 

  can you give me an indication of price?

 

  你能给我一个估价吗?

 

  please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

 

  请告知你们有关商品的zui低价。

 

  if your prices are favorable, i can place the order right away.

 

  如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

 

  when can i have your firm c.i.f. prices, mr. li?

 

  李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

 

  we'd rather have you quote us f.o.b.prices.

 

  我们希望你们报离岸价格。

 

  would you tell us your best prices c.i.f. hamberg for the chairs.

 

  请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的zui低价格。

 

  words and phrases

 

  favorable 优惠的

 

  firm price 实价,实盘

 

  will you please tell the you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

 

  为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

 

  we'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

 

  我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

 

  how long does it usually take you to make delivery?

 

  你们通常要多久才能交货?

 

  could you make prompt delivery?

 

  可以即期交货吗?

 

  would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

 

  不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

 

  could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?

 

  能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

 

  will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

 

  你能否告知我们zui早船期吗?

 

  do you take special orders?

 

  你们接受特殊订货吗?

 

  could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?

 

  你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?

 

  he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.

 

  他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。

 

  we have inquired of manager zhang about the varieties, and price of tea.

 

  我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。

 

  words and phrases

 

  sales conditions 销售条件

 

  to make delivery 交货

 

  to make prompt-delivery 即期交货

 

  payment terms 付款方式

 

  special orders 特殊订货

 

 

 

普通询盘(a general inquiry):索取普通资料, 诸如:目录(a catalogue)、价目表或报价单(a price-list or sheets)、样品(a sample)、图片(illustrated photo prints)等。

 

  具体询盘(a specific inquiry): 具体询问商品名称(the name of the commodity)、规格(the specifications)、数量(the )、单价(the unit price fob … cif …),装船期(the time of shipment)、付款方式(the terms of payment)等。

 

  询盘一般多为买方向卖方发出,买方通过询盘信,简明扼要的向卖方了解一般的商品信息。利用e-mail 写询盘信,无须写的过分客气,只需具体、简洁、措词得体。有的询盘信开门见山,直截了当说明订购打算,希望对方给予一定优惠条件;有的询盘信则以征询信息的方式,不许下订货诺言,以避免结果未订购可能形成的日后交易中的障碍。

 

  2。实用范例

 

  subject: enquiry

 

  dear sir,

 

  we are interested in buying large of steel screws in all sizes.

 

  we would be obliged if you would give us a per kilogram c&f liverpool, england. it would also be appreciated if you could forward samples and your price-list to us.

 

  we used to purchase these products from other sources. we may now prefer to buy from your company because we understand that you are able to supply larger at more attractive prices. in addition, we have confidence in the of your products.

 

  we look forward to hearing from you by return e-mail.

 

  sincerely,

 

  xxx

 

  主题:询盘

 

  亲爱的先生:

 

  本公司有意大量购买各型号钢螺钉,欲知每公斤运抵英国利物浦的成本价运费价格。如蒙惠赐上述报价单,不胜感激。如能惠寄样本和价格表,亦必感激不尽。

 

  本公司素来从其他公司购买此类货物,闻悉贵公司货物,故欲与贵公司建立合作关系。

 

  盼复。

 

  你真诚的xxx

 

  3.典型句型

 

  (1) could you give us some idea about your price?

 

  请介绍贵方的价格好吗?

 

  (2) do you offer fob or cif ?

 

  你们报船上交货价还是到岸价?

 

  (3) how long does your offer remain valid/firm/open?

 

  你们的报价多长时间有效?

 

  (4)will you let us know what your terms of payment are?

 

  能否告知贵方付款条件?

 

  (5)please make us an offer within this month since we have made an inquiry for your products.

 

  我们已对你们的产品进行询价,请在本月内给予报盘。

 

  (6)please send us your best offer by internet stating payment terms and time of shipment.

 

  请用互联网向我们报zui优价,说明支付条件和装运期。

 

  7)full information as to prices, , available and other relative particulars would be appreciated.

 

  请详告价格、质量、可供数量及其它有关情况。

 

 

 

询盘 英语 中回复客户 询盘 的常用语:

 

        (1)我们的条件是10日内付款为2%的折扣,30日内付款无折扣。

 

  our terms are 2% ten days, thirty days net.

 

  (2)我公司于从发票开出之日起10日内付现金者给予折扣优待。

 

  we only allow a cash discount on payments made within ten days of date of invoice.

 

  (3)顾客向我公司购货一律用现金支付。从发票开出之日起,30日内将货款付清。如当即支付现款,我公司当按年利5%计付30日的利息。

 

  terms to approved buyers strictly net cash, payment within thirty days from invoice date, for prompt cash we will allow thirty days interest, at the rate of 5% per annum.

 

  (4)条件: 即期发货。在货到我方工厂, 经过验讫重量品质后,立即以现金支付。

 

  terms: early delivery, and net cash payment after receipt of the material at our works, and verification of weight and .

 

  (5)现金支付折扣,于在10日内以现金付清货款者可打折扣。

 

  cash discounts are allowed only on accounts that are paid within the ten-day limit.

 

  (6)你将发现,我公司对贵方的报价所给予的优惠是前所未有的。

 

  you will find that we have given you the best terms customary in our business.

 

  (7)每月一日以前提供的汇票,依我公司惯例应在25日全部结帐。

 

  my habit is to settle on the 25th all bills rendered on or before the 1st of each and every month.

 

  (8)我公司付款条件为交货后3个月内支付现金。1个月内付清货款者,可打5%折扣。

 

  our terms are cash within three months of date of delivery, or subject to 5 per cent discount if paid within one month.

 

  (9)兹就贵方对该商品的询价回复如下:

 

  in answer to your inquiry fo rthe article, we reply you sd follows.

 

  (10)针对你方昨日的询盘,现寄上与你来函要求相似的墙纸样品一宗。

 

  in reply to your enquiry of yesterdays date, we are sending you herewith several samples of wall paper closely resembling to what you want.

 

  (11) 兹就该商品向贵方报价如下:

 

  we are pleased to quote you for the goods as following.

 

  (12)兹随函寄上该商品的现行价格表一份,请查收。

 

  enclosed we hand you a price-current for the goods.

 

  (13)上述报价,无疑将随市场变化而变动。

 

  of course these s are all subject to the fluctuations of the market.

 

  (14)上述价目单是以付现金拟订的,我们认为还可以打很多折扣。

 

  we think you can well accord us a substantial discount off your list prices, which we see are quoted net cash.

 

  (15)对这批数量大,以现金支付的货,如你方能从价目表中,再给些折扣优待,当不胜感谢。

 

  we shall be glad if you will quote us the best discount for cash off your list price for cash for this .

 

  (16)我公司的支付条件:以现金支付。自发票开出之日起10天内付款者,打2%的折扣。

 

  our terms, as our invoice states, are 2% cash discount, only within ten days of date of invoice.

 

 

 

询盘 inquiry

 

 

    (一)

    heavy en witness the of our products.

    大量 询盘 证明我们产品质量过硬。

    as soon as the price picks up, en will revive.

    一旦价格回升, 询盘 将恢复活跃。

    en for carpets are getting more numerous.

    对地毯的询盘日益增加。

    en are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.

    询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

    en are dwindling.

    询盘正在减少。

    en are dried up.

  

展开全文
供应商
重庆市航燕汽车零部件有限公司
联系电话
86 023 67191656
手机号
15123852022
联系人
苟大钧
所在地
重庆市渝北区双凤桥街道港汇路23号聚盛家居1幢2单元2-12-1
我们的新闻
在线询价 拨打电话